With data going back to 1990 across 27 industry sectors, Britain’s Most Admired Companies study gets to the heart of what makes business succeed in Britain today.
Drawing on this data, we offer a range of services led by a dedicated expert in reputation analysis to help you get a better understanding of how your business is seen and how to secure business improvement.
The questions we answer:
- How does your company compare to your peers and the companies you admire?
- Where is your reputation strongest and weakest?
- Does your reputation reflect your reality?
- How have attitudes and perceptions about your organisation changed over time?
- What is the financial value of your company’s reputation?
- What can you learn from organisations that are among the most admired?
FIND OUT HOW YOUR SECTOR PERFORMS
As experts in reputation measurement, Echo Research develops focused research programmes for a holistic view of your company’s reputation. From global to local and hard-to-reach stakeholder groups, we reach your consumers, employees, business audiences, journalists, policymakers, regulators, NGOs, activists and influencers.
From ad hoc projects to integrated analysis, Echo combines stakeholder research with media analysis and wider business metrics for material and actionable insights.